Release Notes for Contiv version 1.1.x
Welcome to Contiv release 1.1. Contiv offers the most powerful open source container networking available.
- Docker swarm mode v2plugin support, for Docker engine version 17.03+
- Contiv upgrade for Kubernetes
- Contiv HA deployment for Docker swarm
- Kube-dns failure fixes
- Accessing k8s services via cluster IP
- Contiv diagnostics script
- Build optimizations to reduce image sizes
Contiv can run on a variety of infrastructure, such as on-premise or cloud, and different flavors of Linux as host OS. This version of Contiv has been validated with following configuration options. See support matrix for more details.