Set the default parameters for networks your tenants will create in Network Settings.
- Enable Cisco ACI if that is part of your network infrastructure
- Set VLAN and VXLAN ranges
- Determine forwarding mode
- Select the ARP mode
To set the network defaults.
- Select Settings > Network Defaults.
- Choose your network infrastructure type.
If you are using Cisco ACI, choose Cisco ACI, otherwise leave your infrastructure type as default.
- Enter your desired VLAN range.
- Enter your desired VXLAN range.
- Select your forwarding mode bridge or routing.
- Select your Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Mode, proxy or flood
- Click Update Network Settings.
You recieve a confirmation message confirming the update to your global settings.
Copyright © 2017 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.